Superior Balcony or Deluxe Balcony?

Hi Everyone! :) I'm new here. We just booked an Alaskan cruise on the Jewel of the Seas. My dad (who is also booked on the same cruise) has cruised with RCI many times but my husband and I have never. He has a Deluxe balcony cabin booked on deck 8 midship. When we just called the travel agent to book, she recommended we get a Superior balcony stateroom because we will have our 2 year old daughter. She said they are slightly bigger with a sitting room. She booked us on deck 9 midship (we don't care that we aren't on the same floor as the other families traveling with us). My question is, Is it worth the extra $200+ for the superior room? We are in 9582 so it looks like we are on a hump. Are the balconies solid white walled or plexi-glass? I'm just wondering if my daughter will be able to utilize the balcony also. Thanks so much and have a wonderful new year!

The balcony walls are plexiglass.

The superior balcony is 27 sq ft larger than the deluxe balcony. There's no separate sitting "room", just a sitting area with a sofa. The sofa is larger in the superior, but even the deluxe has a sitting area.

Edited by clarea

Thanks everyone. I think we will stay with the Superior just to have a bit extra room. I really appreciate the input. :)

Just for the heck of it, check the cost of a JS. That would have signficantly more space. On our Alaska cruise, the JS was not much more than the balcony.