Hair care

travelhelp

This the prices I have from a couple of years ago -- they may have gone up since then -- but it will give you an idea of what you requested will cost.

Hair Services:

Up-Do - From $49

Blow Dry - From $35

Comb Out - From $19

Gents Cut and Style - From $25

Hair Cut and Style - From $59

Semi Color and Style - From $55

Color Full Head and Style - From - $95

Color Roots and Style - From $69

High Lights and Style - From $89

Maybe someone will have newer prices.

This the prices I have from a couple of years ago -- they may have gone up since then -- but it will give you an idea of what you requested will cost.

Hair Services:

Up-Do - From $49

Blow Dry - From $35

Comb Out - From $19

Gents Cut and Style - From $25

Hair Cut and Style - From $59

Semi Color and Style - From $55

Color Full Head and Style - From - $95

Color Roots and Style - From $69

High Lights and Style - From $89

Maybe someone will have newer prices.

They also add an automatic 15% tip and also show another tip line for you to fill in. I think they are a complete rip off. Last year I had a trim on a very short hair cut like Sharon Osborne's and it cost over $50.00 plus the darn tips. Never again for me. You also take the chance of being hassled to buy stuff. A complete pain in the butt.:(

So true about the 'rip off' for very short hair. Found out that if they do not wash it, the cost is less. I just tell them I want a men's haircut and often get the reduced men's hair cut charge.

Any thoughts on using a packaged hair coloring and doing it yourself if you are concerned about costs?

Since we will be away for a while, both of us will need a haircut (he) and a color touch up (she) on board. No need for blow out or cut for her. Will be on the noordam. What are the costs?

Maasdam December 2014: Ladies short (very) haircut and color (brought my own color) $140. Comparable to salon prices in my area and more than worth it. Sasha a genius with short hair.

Maasdam December 2014: Ladies short (very) haircut and color (brought my own color) $140. Comparable to salon prices in my area and more than worth it. Sasha a genius with short hair.

I agree she was very good. It's growing out really well, and that, for me, is "the proof of the pudding"!

My shampoo, cut and blow dry was $60, I think, plus 15% HAL's tip, plus I think I added another $10. Not cheap. I pay $55 here, plus $5 tip, but it was getting near Christmas!

DH just said his haircut on board was $25, plus, plus.

The above prices are what I have also. Be aware that these prices do not include any conditioner.Conditioning treatments are an additional $49. All these prices are double what the average is the southwest

$140 included HAL 15% gratuity.