Flying Vancouver to Quebec City

I have never flown across Canada before and wonder which is the better stop over point. Toronto or Montreal. Which is larger, easier to get around, has good food choices (if we have enough time to eat)? Of course we are anxious to get to Quebec City to get on our ship but we will need enough time to change planes and don't want to have to run or perhaps get lost while changing flights. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Connie

Both have pluses and minuses. Toronto has much better traveller amenities. I personally prefer Toronto to Montréal if flying AC. If flying WS, sadly you cannot avoid flying through Toronto T3 which is a bit dingy.

Outside of security (sadly) Trudeau has MBCo - La Boulangerie de Montréal, which is a great place to pick up a dozen (or three) Montréal-style bagels (to which I am addicted) Finally, another plus to Montréal, is that should you have issue w/ your Vancouver flight, you have near hourly departures on AC Express to get you to Québec. Scott.

You can get flights Vancouver to Montreal direct, then you can explore Montreal and/or Quebec City.

There is regular coach bus service between Montreal & Quebec (inexpensive)

There are also lots of of connecting flights through Toronto.

Both Montreal & Toronto have some good restaurants in the airport.

Edited by p_mori7