Diamond lounge on Liberty

mrsz

Does anyone know if you are allowed to take your drink out of the lounge. I was just on Explorer and we had no problem taking a glass of wine out of the lounge. Just wondering if the same policy on all ships

Does anyone know if you are allowed to take your drink out of the lounge. I was just on Explorer and we had no problem taking a glass of wine out of the lounge. Just wondering if the same policy on all ships

Just off Liberty in December and they had no problem letting us leave with a drink. If fact after the first night the bar staff always offered one just before we were leaving :D

Pretty much since the vouchers went into effect, "no one" seems to care about taking drinks out of the lounge. It is almost encouraged.

(and yes, I have been on A LOT OF CRUISES in this time frame)

:)

Is this you Carol? This is Donna from the explorer repositioning cruise. I arranged the tour with James in St Lucia.

I've never had a issue taking drinks out, even prior to the changes. I've even taken non-diamond members in twice and plan to again this weekend.

But then again I present a nice tip the second I walk into the door. Just to let them know I wanted to be well taken care of.

I've never had a issue taking drinks out, even prior to the changes. I've even taken non-diamond members in twice and plan to again this weekend.

But then again I present a nice tip the second I walk into the door. Just to let them know I wanted to be well taken care of.

I guess the policy (taking non-diamond into the DL) doesn't apply to you.

Seriously, Michael, you thought that it would be a *good* idea to BRAG about that? :confused:

Paying to bring people in that aren't entitled to be there is a BRIBE. Stop bribing the staff to take non-diamond members in! You put the staff in an awful position. That's the sort of thing that is going to get diamond members kicked out for good and left with just the vouchers. When everyone gets their benefits cut they will know who to thank:rolleyes::rolleyes:

We were on the Dec 1 and 6, 2014 sailings and there were sooooo many Diamond and Diamond + members that many had to sit in the Viking Crown Lounge on the 1st week (had to either go to the bar, or go in and out of the DL for drinks) and the 2nd week the Concierge opened it up to the entire Viking Crown Lounge. They were so good to all of us, very generous with the drinks and worked their butts off to serve so many people. I have never seen so many people constantly sitting with the Concierge asking for help! Some PAXwere not very kind, or very patient. They did an amazing job and it was a full house each and every night:)

Enjoy your cruise! Wish we could join you!!!!!

Dee

We were on the Dec 1 and 6, 2014 sailings and there were sooooo many Diamond and Diamond + members that many had to sit in the Viking Crown Lounge on the 1st week (had to either go to the bar, or go in and out of the DL for drinks) and the 2nd week the Concierge opened it up to the entire Viking Crown Lounge. They were so good to all of us, very generous with the drinks and worked their butts off to serve so many people. I have never seen so many people constantly sitting with the Concierge asking for help! Some PAXwere not very kind, or very patient. They did an amazing job and it was a full house each and every night:)

Enjoy your cruise! Wish we could join you!!!!!

Dee

Thanks for info