USS Bowfin/Heart of Missouri tours

amc155

I haven't seen many people talk about doing the USS Bowfin when going to Pearl Harbor. Can anyone tell me approximately how much time touring the USS Bowfin takes? Since tickets for the USS Arizona have to be picked up an hour prior to tour time, is it possible to pick those up and then tour the USS Bowfin before the USS Arizona tour starts?

Is it necessary to buy advanced tickets for the USS Bowfin and Heart of Missouri tours? I am figuring we'll do the Heart of Missour tour after the USS Arizona. Thanks in advance for any insight anyone can give. :)

You can't do both the Arizona Memorial and any Missouri tour on the same "loop". For the Arizona visit you will take a shuttle boat directly to and from the memorial. For any of the Missouri tours you must purchase your tickets first, then take a shuttle bus to Ford Island for your tour and then return via shuttle bus. The Heart of the Missouri tour is guided and is very extensive and will take several hours. I would recommend purchasing your tour tickets online ahead of time - that way you can select your tour start time.

...VTX-Al

Edited by VTX-AL