Celebrity Summit 9th Floor - AQ

lbh11

I needed to find an outside room with an inside across the hall for teenagers. Was very excited to find AQ class 9053 with inside available. Then I started reading about the pool deck above as well as balcony being covered. I saw posts about the link on deck plans.com and looks like we're under solarium and aquaspa cafe. I have to decide by tomorrow whether or not to book this. Its spring break so i'm sure will be very crowded. Is there also a night time show in the Solarium area?

No shows in the solarium area. Unless you plan to spend all of yur time in your cabin, I wouldn't worry about noise from that area. I was in 9063 and did not have issues from noise from above. the stewards closet next door was another matter...and the housekeeping cart parked next to my door... You do realize that if you choose to dine in Blu, since you would be in an Aqua class cabin...That your teens would not be able to join you there? EM

Edited by Essiesmom

thanks for your message. Yes knew that about Blu. Over the last couple of years the teens seem to like having dinner with us once or twice until they find friends and then we're chopped liver and they don't want to be seen with us so will be a nice option for my DH and I. :)