RCCL Dunns River Falls Express Bus Excursion

gemz

Has anyone taken this short excursion with RCCL out of Falmouth? The tour is called "Dunns River Falls Express" for 4 hrs for $76. I'm planning to take my 80 yr old Mom and I need to make sure that there isn't any lengthy walk from the bus and steep climbing to see Dunns River Falls from a platform. Has anyone seen this viewing platform and how you would get to this platform from the bus? I have been to Dunns Rivers and I know there's a rocky path along the side of the Falls to walk up but didn't notice any viewing platform.

My Mom can walk but if it's steep, she may have problems. I also want to make sure what this viewing platform is like.

Thank you!

Thanks. My last visit to Ocho Rios was docking right in Ocho Rios but now RCCL moved the port all the way over to Falmouth that doesn't have much to see. I know Montego Bay is closer but I think there's nothing much to see except flat land, beaches and resorts whereas Ocho Rios has the more lush environment with mountains and is more natural looking than Montego Bay that is all built up. We've gone on the Eastern Caribbean a lot of times but I would like to show my mother how different Jamaica is from St. Martin, St. Thomas and San Juan. I'm sure the difference is more obvious in Ocho Rios than Montego Bay. Personally, if it was just myself, I wouldn't even venture back to Ocho Rios because of the distance.

Thank you!