OBC for me!

MrsPhoenix91

I am so happy :D! Just happened to see on Carnival's website info on the ES sale ending this Sunday. It is the exact same sale as our original booking, BUT includes up to $50 of OBC non-refundable (based on the number of days for the cruise). I didn't expect anything, but decided to call our PVP anyway. 5 minutes later, he sent me a confirmation email showing our additional $30 OBC!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!

Omg that's awesome! I booked my cruise a few days ago and was a little disappointed when I saw that I booked too early and missed the $50 OBC (Not a big amount but it's still something!). Gonna call my PVP and see if I can get it added on to my account too!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Got my price protection response and was DENIED! Ugh. They said the rate was higher. Anyway, I called and the lower price was right there, along with the $50 extra OBC. Nice rep fixed it so all turned out ok.

Same thing happened to me. The rep said I should not have been denied. If anyone else gets denied call to find out why, it may be an error! I received a $60 price deduction and $50 on board credit! :D

I submitted two forms yesterday. Usually Carnival responds within 30-45 minutes. I called after waiting 4 hours. They said give it a few more hours, which I did. So, I did get an approval for the first form (saved $90 + $50 OBC). After waiting another 3 hours from that point, I called Carnival back. They said they have been SWAMPED and give it 24 hours. OK, I had the screen snapshot in case plus the documentation that I had called twice.

Woke up this morning, checked my email... YEP... they did respond and now have an additional $50 on the second booking.

Contacted my TA and told her about the OBC for $50 that was not offered since I booked early. Received an email telling me she will add and additional $25 to my OBC to my present $50 offered by her, therefore, giving me $75 in OBC.

Can I contact Carnival although my booking is with TA to see if I can get this $50 directly from CC? Where can I find this form on their website? Just tried and the site is not working properly again!

Thanks in advance.

Contacted my TA and told her about the OBC for $50 that was not offered since I booked early. Received an email telling me she will add and additional $25 to my OBC to my present $50 offered by her, therefore, giving me $75 in OBC.

Can I contact Carnival although my booking is with TA to see if I can get this $50 directly from CC? Where can I find this form on their website? Just tried and the site is not working properly again!

Thanks in advance.

if you used a TA to book you have to do everything through the TA. Carnival won't talk to you directly.

Yes it is, but it's also the reason why I never attempted completing that form. It is so much easier to call my PVP directly.

I don't use a PVP. My last price drop got credited no problem using the price protection form. This one was very obvious and there shouldn't have been an issue. Carnival seems to mess these up regularly and customers have to call anyway. Just seems dumb to me, wasting two Carnival employees time.

Edited by kona_wahine