Ultimate Soda package

planb

Anyone know if you pre purchase do you get a form to turn in to get your sticker in your room on embarkment day or do you have to call and wait for them, or are they on a list at the sign up tables? Just wondering as want to use them as soon as on the ship. :D

I pre purchased for my upcoming cruise on Thursday. The gentleman on the phone mentioned something to me about picking up something in my stateroom and showing the bartender to receive a sticker...something along those lines.

I understand the staterooms are open as soon as you board so it will most likely be the first place i'll stop anyways.

If pre-purchased, I'm pretty sure the sticker will be on the card of the person it's purchased for at check-in. If not, it'll be in your cabin when you board. Don't go to one of the tables. They take only charge orders.

Edited by Pam in CA

I agree with Pam. I pre-purchased our soda packages on our cruise on the Ruby last February and the stickers were already affixed to our cruise cards when we checked in at the pier.

Same here. I've pre-purchased the UKP for our upcoming cruise in March. Best thing we did last time! :cool:

Edited by canadarocks

If the sticker is not on your cruise card when you check in, there will be a voucher in your room. Our stickers were not on the cards for our cruise last June, the vouchers were attached to our tumbler. Just take the voucher to the bar (we used the lobby bar becuase the bars on deck were very busy) and the bartender will put the stickers on for you.