Chef's Table on the Serenade

I will be on the Serenade in March and was looking at Chef's Table. I have done CT on the Radiance in 2013 and the Serenade in 2014. Fantastic dinner, but both times, the menu was EXACTLY the same. Anyone been on the Serenade in the last month or so that went to Chef's Table? Looking for a menu. I really enjoyed it, but not sure i want to pay for me and my dd to have the same meal we had last year

ImageUploadedByForums1420511055.682003.jpg.de0d9bc869e968f26dc768811aeedbd3.jpg

This was Chef's Table on Serenade the week of Dec 6. We also did it again the next week. Filet Mignon was the entree in place of the lamb chops. Bento and Chef George do an excellent dinner. I highly recommend it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

[ATTACH]335613[/ATTACH]

This was Chef's Table on Serenade the week of Dec 6. We also did it again the next week. Filet Mignon was the entree in place of the lamb chops. Bento and Chef George do an excellent dinner. I highly recommend it.

We did a Chef's Table on Serenade in May and it was amazing. Bento and Chef George are the best and we had so much fun with them!!

[ATTACH]335613[/ATTACH]

I cant see it clearly Is there another way?

I cant see it clearly Is there another way?

I can't see it clearly on my iPad either. I don't know how to do it any better😞. The menu was: Lobster and Alaskan King Crab Leg Salad/Sauvignon Blanc Caliterra, Central Valley Chile; Soup Trio/Pinot Noir,Spy Valley, Marlborough, New Zealand; Chinese-Style Duck Roll/Sho Chiku Bai, Sake; Roasted Double Lamb Cutlet/ Cabernet Sauvignon, Oberon, Napa Valley/Casablanca Valley,Chile.

I can't see it clearly on my iPad either. I don't know how to do it any better. The menu was: Lobster and Alaskan King Crab Leg Salad/Sauvignon Blanc Caliterra, Central Valley Chile; Soup Trio/Pinot Noir,Spy Valley, Marlborough, New Zealand; Chinese-Style Duck Roll/Sho Chiku Bai, Sake; Roasted Double Lamb Cutlet/ Cabernet Sauvignon, Oberon, Napa Valley/Casablanca Valley,Chile.

This is an excellent menu...absolutely delicious!

• 2 weeks later...