Car Rental info - Pt. Everglades

Hamburg Avon Lady

:confused: Hi: Can anyone tell me which car rental co. have counters at the Cruise terminal. Been very frustrating looking online as most companies don't list that info online:mad: Would mean I have to call each rental co. separately. Also, who has gotten best price/service. Thanks.:)

:confused: Hi: Can anyone tell me which car rental co. have counters at the Cruise terminal. Been very frustrating looking online as most companies don't list that info online:mad: Would mean I have to call each rental co. separately. Also, who has gotten best price/service. Thanks.:)

To my knowledge, there are no rental car agencies with counters at the cruise terminal. There are some agencies with offices near the port that have free shuttles to the cruise terminal. I know if Avis and Budget and I believe there are more. Also, there are more rental car companies at the airport which is $15 cab ride from the cruise terminal.

There aren't any actual car rental companies located inside of Port Everglades. There are multiple companies outside of of the port and located at the airport. You have alot of the large name companies like Avis, Hertz, and Enterprise, as well as some smaller companies like Sixt and Gold Coast Car Rental (which is a locally owned company). Not sure if any of the larger companies will charge for pick-up at the port. If you rent inside of the airport you will have higher fees and extra taxes, so definitely choose a company outside of the airport. Gold Coast offers free shuttle pick-up from the Port and drop-off to the airport, and are priced very reasonably. We have used them in the past and have been very happy with their service. Hope this helps!

The closest rental agency (right outside the PE terminal gate) is Thrifty/Dollar on Miami Road...We have also used Budget on 17th Street...both have comp. shuttles to and from the port.