worst new years ever

bumble12

Sh*t, I forgot the toilet paper holder in my review. :p Darnit...off making notes to self for next review. :D

LOL... but not so much as I was just taking a sip of diet coke when I read this and it hurts coming out the nose.:eek: I kacked (friends made this word up) when I read this as I did the same thing. You will be cruising before me so will look forward to seeing your pics and reading your reviews as always they are entertaining. Maybe someday if I write a review I will do this.;)

Sh*t, I forgot the toilet paper holder in my review. :p Darnit...off making notes to self for next review. :D

Great come back. When are you going to Bermuda? We are going again this year on the Dawn but not till October. Cannot wait to read your review of Bermuda.

Do you read every posting? A negative title may get more readers, but most will probably skip it and just put the negative vibe of the title in their memory as "Another bad NCL cruise" when it wasn't at all that.

I personally feel tricked and manipulated by those bait and switch titles.

LOL... but not so much as I was just taking a sip of diet coke when I read this and it hurts coming out the nose.:eek: I kacked (friends made this word up) when I read this as I did the same thing. You will be cruising before me so will look forward to seeing your pics and reading your reviews as always they are entertaining. Maybe someday if I write a review I will do this.;)

Ouchie, that hurts. (I did this at our breakfast at the hotel just before heading to our cruise for the Sun and it was THE.WORSE.THING.EVER! It was a fountain). :p

Great come back. When are you going to Bermuda? We are going again this year on the Dawn but not till October. Cannot wait to read your review of Bermuda.

We are going May 1st...IF I can talk myself into keeping it. I'm really doubting myself on booking this as much as I want to go to Bermuda, the potential cold water is giving my mind second thoughts. :eek:

Ouchie, that hurts. (I did this at our breakfast at the hotel just before heading to our cruise for the Sun and it was THE.WORSE.THING.EVER! It was a fountain). :p

We are going May 1st...IF I can talk myself into keeping it. I'm really doubting myself on booking this as much as I want to go to Bermuda, the potential cold water is giving my mind second thoughts. :eek:

We were in Bermuda Mid May 2013 and 2014 and the water was pretty chilly!! We did go in after, but it definately wasnt the 80 degree water I was hoping for.