Cruise Planner Troubles

We are booked on the Explorer that leaves on the 24th and we were trying to plan our dining and showtimes. I received an email from RC telling me to go online and reserve our times, etc. I can't get the cruise planner to show only of the show times or onboard activities that it is trying to get me to reserve. Is it just me doing it wrong or is there anyone else out there that it is not working correctly for.

Thanks,

Rachel

We are booked on the Explorer that leaves on the 24th and we were trying to plan our dining and showtimes. I received an email from RC telling me to go online and reserve our times, etc. I can't get the cruise planner to show only of the show times or onboard activities that it is trying to get me to reserve. Is it just me doing it wrong or is there anyone else out there that it is not working correctly for.

Thanks,

Rachel

There are no shows to reserve on Explorer. Cruise planner should show excursions/dining/spa, I believe.