Recent cruise: set charge limits and bottomless bubble?

aqua blue me

We just got off the Elation yesterday and can't seem to get this off my mind. So here it goes **Day 1- bottomless bubble for kids could not be purchased so no big deal just paid for the kids to have a couple went and put a 50.00 limit on their cards.

**Day 2- purchased bottomless bubble for each using their credit went fine.

**Day 3- no problems

**Day 4- rejects on their soda go to guest services and I have to set their limits up 10 more dollars?

**Day 5- rejects again so if it's unlimited? Has anybody else had this happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This doesn't make any sense at all to me. Once you've paid for it, you're done. There shouldn't be additional charges. You'd better get with Customer Service to find out what this is about. The only problem I've ever had with Bottomless Bubbles is waiters or bartenders that don't want to serve you. On some cruises, there were some bartenders that seemed to ignore us as we stood there with our S&S cards stamped for Bottomless Bubbles. On all of our cruises there were waiters in the show lounge that would take our order but never bring the soda. I assumed it was because they thought they wouldn't get a tip. If I ordered an alcoholic beverage, it was delivered. If I ordered a soda, I'd never see the waiter again. But we were never charged anything for sodas after the initial purchase.