Hello 2015... and Hello Zaandam!

jayisgerman

First and foremost... Happy New Year to all CC members and especially the HAL forum folks! :D

Well, working full time at day - going to school at night - completing a living room DIY remodel - and taking on shifts at the nursing home .... who knew that this would severely limit my time on CC? :rolleyes:

I just wanted to pop in; apologize for my absence, and say that I am hoping to make occassional appearances again. I have decided we are due for a little break and I just booked us on the Zaandam for end of May. It will be right after Spring semester finals... so for all I know I might be sleeping the whole 7 days, but what the heck - I'm going on a cruise!!!!! Yeah! :)

Have a great day, blessed, prosperous and healthy 2015, too!

First and foremost... Happy New Year to all CC members and especially the HAL forum folks! :D

Well, working full time at day - going to school at night - completing a living room DIY remodel - and taking on shifts at the nursing home .... who knew that this would severely limit my time on CC? :rolleyes:

I just wanted to pop in; apologize for my absence, and say that I am hoping to make occassional appearances again. I have decided we are due for a little break and I just booked us on the Zaandam for end of May. It will be right after Spring semester finals... so for all I know I might be sleeping the whole 7 days, but what the heck - I'm going on a cruise!!!!! Yeah! :)

Have a great day, blessed, prosperous and healthy 2015, too!

Welcome back and happy planning for your cruise!:)

Nice to see you back on the boards.

Love the Zaandam, congratulations on booking your cruise.

Thank you so much, Melodie. This pesky "having to work for a living" is really interfering with my personal schedule! :p Have a great weekend. J

Nice to see you posting again :)

I think you are indeed due for a break.

You've been busy so, in case it helps, we have a new website created by Cruise Critic members with contributions by Cruise Critic members.

It's called halfacts.com (the link is in my signature and in the sticky at the top of the boards). If you want to see pics of cabins, dining room layouts, etc., just click on the class of ship.

And for On Locations, menus and a whole bunch of other good stuff, just hit the general information tab.

We'd be happy to wish you a Bon Voyage if you want to post on the Future Cruise Listing.

So happy for you:D