Legend of the Seas 9-night Compasses - S. Carib

I have received and seen several requests for more information about the Legend, and specifically for the Daily Cruise Compasses.

I sailed on the Legend last month to the ABC islands (Aruba, Bonaire & Curacao) and Ocho Rios, Jamaica.

Here are the Compasses. I hope that you appreciate them. It's tedious sitting here, scanning all of these pages! :D

Day 1:

Scan0001_zpsb62c4fda.jpg

Scan0002_zps66bb4400.jpg

Scan0003_zps993328cf.jpg

Scan0004_zps71518ccf.jpg

Thanks for posting! I am on the Legend next month, as well as doing the 9 day ABC and Key West (Changed from Jamiaca) the same week you went, on the Serenade next year.

Quick Question: As far as the Diamond and Concierge Clubs, Did they use overflow lounges at all for cocktail hour or just the assigned lounges?

Edited by Firefighterhoop

I will now post ONE page of photos from each port. I have hundreds. These are meant to be representative of the port.

ARUBA:

We did Sonny Binns' tour. He is FANTASTIC.

DSC08834_zpsa0228574.jpg

DSC08827_zps8e9cf232.jpg

DSC08826_zps259da9cd.jpg

DSC08815_zps2bbd5160.jpg

DSC08814_zps61145bf6.jpg

DSC08807_zps4859caeb.jpg

BONAIRE: The best part of this port is the scuba diving and the snorkeling. We snorkeled. I do not have an underwater camera, so there are no amazing underwater pictures. But this is a picture of the Woodwind, both the name of the catamaran and the name of the company.

526_zps1ee4cfec.jpg

522_zpsd837ab86.jpg

Kralendijk is the capital city of Bonaire. There is one traffic light. It's decorative, in front of a pizzeria:

DSC08907_zps07f0435f.jpg

The salt works:

DSC08895_zps8870eb61.jpg

DSC08888_zps834b8e09.jpg

487_zpsd535e623.jpg

Thanks for posting! I am on the Legend next month, as well as doing the 9 day ABC and Key West (Changed from Jamiaca) the same week you went, on the Serenade next year.

Quick Question: As far as the Diamond and Concierge Clubs, Did they use overflow lounges at all for cocktail hour or just the assigned lounges?

Overflow for both was up in the Viking Crown Lounge. As most of us know, the bar servers rotate, but during our cruise, the service in the VCL was terrible.

Hey hey M_Mom!! Thanks for posting these compasses as I had questions about the show times on Darth's review. Looks like I can book MTD with ease at 6pm-6:30pm and not be rushed for the 8:30pm shows... I hate the 5:30 early seating time, just a bit too early for me :D

I have received and seen several requests for more information about the Legend, and specifically for the Daily Cruise Compasses.

I sailed on the Legend last month to the ABC islands (Aruba, Bonaire & Curacao) and Ocho Rios, Jamaica.

Here are the Compasses. I hope that you appreciate them. It's tedious sitting here, scanning all of these pages! :D

Day 1:

Scan0001_zpsb62c4fda.jpg

Scan0002_zps66bb4400.jpg

Scan0003_zps993328cf.jpg

Scan0004_zps71518ccf.jpg

Thanks. I appreciate this. I'll be on the Legend in a couple of weeks and looking forward to it.

I did notice that Page 1 said no food can be brought on or taken off the ship. Does this include pre-packaged and sealed food like individual peanuts, granola bars, etc? I've brought them on Celebrity before and like to tuck a couple packages on longer excursions in case we get hungry (I get hungry, I get a headache).

They are completely sealed, not like a box of Triscuits that you grab a handful when you want some.

Any info would help on this.

Thanks!!