Constellation Dailies available

Boo2

• 2 weeks later...
Hello... i held onto my copies of the dailies from my recent cruise, but I have not scanned them as yet. Thought I would post in the event there may be an interested party.

We are booked on the constellation TA for April and have never travelled on m-class ship. I would be very interested in seeing the dailies? Was there enought to keep you busy even on a small ship? Thanks, really appreciate the information

nusailor, Constellation is smaller than S class, but is definitely not a small ship:). You would likely have your fears put to rest if you could find someone to get you dailies from a TA. I'm sure Celebrity would have a lot more going on when you are at sea 4 or 5 days than on a much shorter, more port intensive cruise. One area you are going to enjoy is the T-pool. It is only on M class ships, and it is wonderful. The larger ships have an adult pool area as well, but this one is like a giant spa/whirlpool and warm, without being hot. My very favorite spot on any Celebrity ship. I'm sure you'll enjoy your cruise.