Another Celebrity error - UK 5 day sale.

Wiltonian

Email received: up to £400 off selected sailings.

Still with 123Go offer: All 3 for Cc and above; email says any 2 for Balcony and above. That seems to remove OV from the offer.

But go to the website and it's still saying 2 offers for OV and above.

Have already booked for this year, so can't be bothered to check it out, but you'd think they could be consistent.

I too had the email.

sites here in the Uk seem to be advertising a 5 days flash sale today.

The two summer cruises we are watching are both included in the offer but prices haven't dropped for AquaClass. Unfortunately we have only been watching the prices for Aqua so we can't advise others. It could be the discount comes off at the end but not on the Celebrity site. We are going to ring this morning and ask.

I have been watching the price on the Equinox Med cruise that I have already booked (Concierge with the all inclusive) for October 2015. Over the last few weeks the price slowly crept up by over £350 pp. Now there is the 'SALE' and the price has been cut by £200 pp. So no actual saving at all. It may work out as a saving on some sailings, but not on this one.

We are looking at the August cruises and it is true prices may not drop but at nearly £208 or $ 350 a night per person the price has risen by 25%. We had the 123 go promo last year and this has just been added to both these cruises without the price rising.

Just had a price off Celebrity. The quote for the two cruises is exactly the same price as this time last week but according to the rep. £200 has been knocked off per person. To be honest I didn't check the price yesterday, but I have looked every other day last week.

Very disappointed.

Along the same lines, I went onto the X website yesterday and there was a popup window advertising California resident specials for Europe, the Caribbean, and Alaska. I clicked on Alaska. "Oops, there are no matches for your request". WTH??? I also noticed a sidebar special for bookings 'between November 21-24', great, since yesterday was January 9! Seriously??

I know there are lots more serious issues, but it really seems at this point that they can't get anything right. I would LOVE to get a true explanation of why this website is so much worse than any other website I have EVER tried to do business on!!!!!

Just had a price off Celebrity. The quote for the two cruises is exactly the same price as this time last week but according to the rep. £200 has been knocked off per person. To be honest I didn't check the price yesterday, but I have looked every other day last week.

Very disappointed.

It is only selected cruises that are covered.

They are on the website.

Yes only selected cruises are covered. That's my whole point. The two cruises I am watching are included in the promotion and according to the Celebrity rep I spoke to this afternoon its just a coincidence that the price is exactly the same this week as the quote I was given last week.

On the Eclipse on which we'd already booked, OV cabins went up by £100pp about ten days ago. Now the sale has started, they've come back down to the price they were in December.

Balconies have come down, but the lowest price is for guarantee, which I'm not inclined to risk.