Magic Beds!

sotong

I've just been reading a thread about single parent cruising, interesting for me as my DD 12 and I will be on the Magic this summer.

I've no worries about it being just me and my DD as she is keen to spend some time in the clubs so I'll have some me time and we'll have some great times together too.

However I was worried about the comment that the queen bed doesn't split into twins. Is this true and if so what beds will a mum and daughter be allocated?

Not sure I want to share a double bed for the whole week with a hot fidgety daughter :)

Thanks Gilllan.

I've just been reading a thread about single parent cruising, interesting for me as my DD 12 and I will be on the Magic this summer.

I've no worries about it being just me and my DD as she is keen to spend some time in the clubs so I'll have some me time and we'll have some great times together too.

However I was worried about the comment that the queen bed doesn't split into twins. Is this true and if so what beds will a mum and daughter be allocated?

Not sure I want to share a double bed for the whole week with a hot fidgety daughter :)

Thanks Gilllan.

As noted on the other board you posted your question :D - the queen bed does not split.

Your daughter can sleep on the sofa bed. It's not a typical pull-out sofa bed, more like a Pullman bed. The back of the sofa folds down with a real twin size mattress (just like a real bed). There may also be a bunk bed (also with a twin size mattress) over the sofa if she feels she'd rather do that

Edited by Shmoo here

As noted on the other board you posted your question :D - the queen bed does not split.

Your daughter can sleep on the sofa bed. It's not a typical pull-out sofa bed, more like a Pullman bed. The back of the sofa folds down with a real twin size mattress (just like a real bed). There may also be a bunk bed (also with a twin size mattress) over the sofa if she feels she'd rather do that

Hi! I'll be traveling with my daughter as well, but she 18 and NOT interested in sharing a bed lol I just read her this thread and she wanted me to ask if the sofa bed is comfortable. We may be doing coin tosses each night lol

Hi! I'll be traveling with my daughter as well, but she 18 and NOT interested in sharing a bed lol I just read her this thread and she wanted me to ask if the sofa bed is comfortable. We may be doing coin tosses each night lol

I can only report that the sofa bed (not your typical pull-out sofa, but a Pullman-style one that the back of the sofa folds down) is a twin sized bed (with a regular twin mattress). Both of our sons (one at 24 and one at 19) have slept in it with no complaints.

3452d20.jpg