"plaza bites" on map on sunshine

ginka

I am looking at Carnival Sunshine's deck maps. On deck 5 in a corner next to the Ocean Plaza, there is a section named 'plaza bites'. On the map it is just as you go past the coffee bar and fun hub and enter into the Ocean Plaza. Does anyone know what this is?

Sounds like the location where the Taste Bar is. What site are you using for the deckplans?

I just looked...the shipmate app shows it as "plaza bites" but Carnivals deck plan has what it is..The Taste Bar..Been on Sunshine twice...its the Taste Bar

Edited by bar1068

Sounds like the area where the Taste Bar would be.

They also serve a continental breakfast in the AM, and have a nice salad/soup bar at lunchtime.

Someone can correct me, as I've never cruised Sunshine, but the Breeze had the same setup, and that's what was located there.:D

Sounds like the location where the Taste Bar is. What site are you using for the deckplans?

I just looked...the shipmate app shows it as "plaza bites" but Carnivals deck plan has what it is..The Taste Bar..Been on Sunshine twice...its the Taste Bar

Thanks everyone!! I'm glad I know where the taste bar is now because that is a place I want to be sure to try!!

and yes, it was on the ship mate app.