Denali Celebrity Cruise tour May 26th & May 27th 2015

grandma101

Does anyone know the hotel in Denali that Celebrity has booked for the tour that stops in Denali on May 26th and May 27th 2015? I like to do a lot of planning ahead. I know the two hotels or Lodges I should say in the other 2 overnight stops but not this one.

Can't Celebrity provide that information to you?

In the past Celebrity has used a few different hotels .... the two I recall are Grande Denali Lodge and Denali Park Village. I assume they would use the same in 2015.

If you don't get any responses, look thru the 2014 trip reports for Celebrity cruisetours. They are located in STICKYs near the top of the page.

• 2 weeks later...
If you can, reschedule you Denali arrival to after 1 June. That's the earliest date for the Eielson Shuttle and extended Tundra Wilderness Tours to Stoney Dome. After 1 June, chances for seeing The Mountain increase incredibly.[/quoto

This is the 2nd trip for my husband and I. First trip we went at the same time 3rd week in May. We went with Celebrity and also went into the Wilderness trip (8 hr) and we were very lucky to have super great weather and were able to see the Mt each day we were there. Tour guide told us how lucky we were.

We can not change our dates because we are on the tour. We are going with our Son and his wife this trip and we may not do the long Wilderness trip because we have already did it. We also saw lots of bears and other animals. I am encouraging our Son and wife to upgrade it if they want to. But thanks for the information. Getting Excited.

Can't Celebrity provide that information to you?

In the past Celebrity has used a few different hotels .... the two I recall are Grande Denali Lodge and Denali Park Village. I assume they would use the same in 2015.

If you don't get any responses, look thru the 2014 trip reports for Celebrity cruisetours. They are located in STICKYs near the top of the page.

Several years ago my husband and I went on this trip and we stayed at the Grande Denali Lodge when we visited Denali. But I read they sometimes stay other places. I called Celebrity and they told me it has not been set up as of yet. I also emailed the 2 hotels about 2 months ago and they responded that they also have not heard but to check back with them closer to the date. I just wanted to check on restaurants and laundry and also what was close by to be prepared. I guess I will have to wait and maybe either the hotel or cruise ship will announce it. Thanks for your help

Several years ago my husband and I went on this trip and we stayed at the Grande Denali Lodge when we visited Denali. But I read they sometimes stay other places. I called Celebrity and they told me it has not been set up as of yet. I also emailed the 2 hotels about 2 months ago and they responded that they also have not heard but to check back with them closer to the date. I just wanted to check on restaurants and laundry and also what was close by to be prepared. I guess I will have to wait and maybe either the hotel or cruise ship will announce it. Thanks for your help

We are going with celebrity about 10 days after you. And, it's the Denali park village. Probably the same for you!

• 2 weeks later...
We are going with celebrity about 10 days after you. And, it's the Denali park village. Probably the same for you!

Thanks so much lovetotraveltx I have called Celebrity at least 4xs asking them and still they claim they do not know. You are probably right if you are going on Celebrity and staying at Denali Park Village then we probably are too. Thanks for taking the time to post.