What's your go to drink??

Pesseh0729

I used to drink vodka with diet coke after beer but found I went off vodka. I also stopped beer to a large extent. Now prefer red wine, a good merlot, shiraz or rioja. Following that, Hennessey brandy, Courier or Remy Martin at a pinch. However, I prefer to drink less brandy so have taken up bourbon and diet coke. On a cruise, we try a selection of cocktails too, mojitos for DW and 'sex on the beach' for me, seriously!

Royal makes a frozen mojito, it's delicious and eliminates the annoying mint leaves sitting in the bottom of the glass! I have a rule that I must get one within 10 minutes of boarding (and I live in South Florida, so I tend to board before 11:00am!)... Just be careful of brain freeze!!!

Royal makes a frozen mojito, it's delicious and eliminates the annoying mint leaves sitting in the bottom of the glass! I have a rule that I must get one within 10 minutes of boarding (and I live in South Florida, so I tend to board before 11:00am!)... Just be careful of brain freeze!!!

I second this. It is very refreshing and not too sweet! I do still love what they used to call a "love connection", but I think is just a strawberry daiquiri, mixed with piña colada topped with mango mix.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Will definitely try it. Not sure if it'll taste good with the peach but I'll try every mojito possible until I find one I like. I meant Frozen mojito because I may like those better than the regular one

Dos Equis... I am addicted to the stuff on Royal Caribbean Cruises because you can no longer get it in the UK!!!! Used to order it from wholesalers but can no longer find it (unless someone can tell me differently!?)

Therefore, while on a cruise I drink bottle after bottle of the stuff...

Either that, or you can't beat a good G&T!

I really enjoy bottles of Corona so, only in the interests of research you understand, Dos Equis would seem to be worth a try when I board Rhapsody in July, my go to drink would be Vodka with OJ.

A go to drink is a drink you always get on a cruise or on land that's basically your favorite drink. My favorite is grey goose, cranberry and some peach schnapps. Love the peach flavor in it.

Just trying to get some new ideas on what I can try on my cruise in August. Not really much of a dark liquor kind of guy tho. Doesn't taste that great to me but I'd be open to try it since it's included in the premium package. Thanks!

By the way I love anything with peach in it

Will definitely give that a try!;) Can't believe no one has listed a Bloody Mary!! She spicier, the better for me!!:p DH usually takes my olives, as I prefer celery sticks, pickles or beans!!:cool:

I drink flavored vodka with soda water, because it lowers the calories significantly from other drinks, you stay somewhat hydrated, and other fruity drinks are just too sweet.

My fave on land is Hangar 1 Buddah's Hand Citron and soda. Hard to find. You should definitely try Ciroc Peach and soda. I think you would like that. I believe Absolut also makes a peach, so I wonder if it's on the ship? I also love Stoli Vanil and Diet Coke (not regular -- too sweet). Absolut has a vanilla, but it is definitely not as good IMO. In a worst case scenario where there is no flavored vodka, drink a premium like Grey Goose with soda and a splash of cranberry. :D

Be daring! It has a little dark rum but they are tasty!

Coco Loco:

Ingredients:

1/2 oz Orange Juice Concentrate

1/2 oz Pineapple Juice Concentrate

1/2 oz Papaya Juice Concentrate

1/2 oz Coconut Cream

3/4 oz Dark Rum (Or make it a virgin Coco Loco without the rum)

3/4 oz Coconut Rum

1/4 oz Grenadine

Crushed ice

(Makes one cocktail)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I drink flavored vodka with soda water, because it lowers the calories significantly from other drinks, you stay somewhat hydrated, and other fruity drinks are just too sweet.

My fave on land is Hangar 1 Buddah's Hand Citron and soda. Hard to find. You should definitely try Ciroc Peach and soda. I think you would like that. I believe Absolut also makes a peach, so I wonder if it's on the ship? I also love Stoli Vanil and Diet Coke (not regular -- too sweet). Absolut has a vanilla, but it is definitely not as good IMO. In a worst case scenario where there is no flavored vodka, drink a premium like Grey Goose with soda and a splash of cranberry. :D

Love Ciroc peach but they don't carry that on the ships! Well not the ships I've been on. I got some at home that I drink every now and then. Great taste

I don't normally drink dark liquors, but this is a Midwestern favorite: Brandy old-fashioned sweet. Make sure you get it sweet--otherwise you really won't like it! :)

I always get a drink of the day every day on a cruise, and if we stop at Coco Cay or Labadee, I get a coco loco or a labadoozie. I don't know if they have peach in them. And I get a local beer in each port.

I always like to start the day with champagne with a bit of cranberry juice instead of orange juice. Then will usually have beer by the pool or on deck and that will be Dos Equis, Corona or Red Stripe. My favorite cocktail on land or ship is a Sidecar which is Cognac, Cointreau and lemon juice or maybe a Daiquiri, white rum, lime juice and simple syrup.

Last year on the Brilliance, Daniel, one of the bartenders at the R bar got me hooked on Zacappa Sidecars. Same thing but substitute Zaccapa rum for the cognac. I hope he's there again when we board next month!

A go to drink is a drink you always get on a cruise or on land that's basically your favorite drink. My favorite is grey goose, cranberry and some peach schnapps. Love the peach flavor in it.

Just trying to get some new ideas on what I can try on my cruise in August. Not really much of a dark liquor kind of guy tho. Doesn't taste that great to me but I'd be open to try it since it's included in the premium package. Thanks!

By the way I love anything with peach in it

Very Very cold glass of MILK or ICE WATER! :eek:

I always like to start the day with champagne with a bit of cranberry juice instead of orange juice. Then will usually have beer by the pool or on deck and that will be Dos Equis, Corona or Red Stripe. My favorite cocktail on land or ship is a Sidecar which is Cognac, Cointreau and lemon juice or maybe a Daiquiri, white rum, lime juice and simple syrup.

Last year on the Brilliance, Daniel, one of the bartenders at the R bar got me hooked on Zacappa Sidecars. Same thing but substitute Zaccapa rum for the cognac. I hope he's there again when we board next month!

You can buy me one. I'll be on the same cruise! :)