Parking options for 3-4 days in Vancouver?

Vexorg

Me and a couple of friends are booked for a 2-day San Francisco to Vancouver coastal repo cruise in May, and currently we are in the process of trying to sort out the logistics for it. Last time we took a repo cruise to Vancouver we just took the train back to Seattle after getting off the ship, but this time around we are thinking of spending an extra night in Vancouver, and as a result of this we are thinking it might be nice to have a car available to drive around while we're up there and to make the return trip back home. To do this we would probably need to drive two cars up, drop one off and take the other one back or have one person drive up and take the train back. What I'm trying to figure out is what the best option for parking would be if we were to do this, Canada Place is the most obvious one but $23 a day gets a bit pricey after a bit. Are there any other alternatives in Vancouver (which would be readily accessible either from Canada Place or the SKytrain) where I could park?

Canada Place is the most obvious one but $23 a day gets a bit pricey after a bit. Are there any other alternatives in Vancouver (which would be readily accessible either from Canada Place or the SKytrain) where I could park?

Some choices...

Edited by xlxo

If it was me doing this trip - I would simply rent a car in Van for a couple of days, and then take Amtrack back to San Fransisco. Some car rental outfits (i.e. Enterprise) will pick you up at your hotel and then drop you off after your rental period)

...VTX-Al

I agree with the previous post ... why go to the trouble of driving up there just to position a car? Someone will have to waste the better part of a day to accomplish that. You don't really need a car in Vancouver. If you do, rent one.

Catch the Bolt Bus back to Seattle ... they only open their schedule about 4-6 weeks out and on the first day you can get a seat for $1-$10. Stay on top of it for a steal.