Debarkation in San Juan

taecruise2

We will be on the repostioning cruise for Liberty and debarking the ship in San Juan. Our flight hoem is not until late in the day. Any suggestions as to what we can do with our luggage while we explore San Juan and wait for our flight .

Thanks for any help and suggestions

I called Carnival just yesterday about the very same thing.

The post cruise excursions don't really interest us...we have been to San Juan on a number of occasions and we have already done all the tours. I asked if there was a place at the post to store our luggage until it was time to head to the airport as we, too, have a later flight. The person who answered didn't seem to understand my question. I'm not sure if that was because part time staff answers the phone on Sundays. I am going to try again today (Monday).

If we aren't able to store our luggage at the port, I imagine we will have to take a tour. Lugging our bags through the streets isn't appealing to us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

There is a restaurant in OSJ a few blocks from port. It is called Barrachina. They do free luggage holding (just give a tip) starting I think at 9am. Their food is awesome. From there you can explore OSJ then come back and get your luggage and get a taxi when its time to go.

Barrachina restaurant will store your luggage for a small fee. They are only a couple blocks from the pier, within walking distance. I believe there are a couple other places that will as well but I've used Barrachina's so I'm most familiar with that one.