Where are the B2 Cabins (Emerald/Caribe Deck)?

monicakm

Still don't have a cabin assignment yet. We leave on Feb 1. Was told I'd be on the Caribe Deck (that what I requested) in a B2 category balcony. Are they grouped together? Could someone tell me where on the Caribe deck the B2 rooms are located? Princess rep also told me the B2 rooms are larger but I've read that it's just the location of the room that makes it a more desirable room.

Thanks

Still don't have a cabin assignment yet. We leave on Feb 1. Was told I'd be on the Caribe Deck (that what I requested) in a B2 category balcony. Are they grouped together? Could someone tell me where on the Caribe deck the B2 rooms are located? Princess rep also told me the B2 rooms are larger but I've read that it's just the location of the room that makes it a more desirable room.

Thanks

This page will show you the categories for all cabins on that ship. B2 seems to be bunched mid forward and then again mid aft.

We were in a Cat. B2 cabin two weeks ago on the Caribbean Princess. The cabin itself is the same size as the Cat. BE we had in August. Like the other Caribe Deck balcony cabins, the balcony is nearly twice the size of the balconies on the higher decks.

Since you apparently booked a Cat. B2 guarantee, you could end up in any of them or a Cat. B1 on the Caribe Deck. All of the B2s and B1s are on the Caribe Deck. But you might also get upgraded to a mini suite or suite on any deck.

Thanks, what's the difference between B1 and B2?

Nothing but location. B1 is supposedly a more desired location versus a B2 or lower per Princess' internal ratings. What Princess considers a prime location is not always what some of us would call a prime location, so do some homework and you may find some deals.