Allure April 2015 - I've been told My Time Dining only. No early/late seating.

kpee

I understand that they nixed Dynamic Dining until they get the kinks out - that's fine. Sounds like a good idea from the reviews I have heard. I made our reservations back in October when DD was going to be the plan so our reservations were listed as such. When they delayed the DD rollout, it was explained that everyone would be changed over to My Time Dining for a brief period while there computers updated. Then, once RC's systems were ready to receive early/late seating preferences our reservation would reflect that. Last night I was on the phone with customer service and they are saying that early/late seating preferences will not be accepted. Everyone will remain My Time Dining. Has this been told to anyone else or did I just get a dud of a vacation planner last night?

I understand that they nixed Dynamic Dining until they get the kinks out - that's fine. Sounds like a good idea from the reviews I have heard. I made our reservations back in October when DD was going to be the plan so our reservations were listed as such. When they delayed the DD rollout, it was explained that everyone would be changed over to My Time Dining for a brief period while there computers updated. Then, once RC's systems were ready to receive early/late seating preferences our reservation would reflect that. Last night I was on the phone with customer service and they are saying that early/late seating preferences will not be accepted. Everyone will remain My Time Dining. Has this been told to anyone else or did I just get a dud of a vacation planner last night?

My guess is that they are telling you what they are seeing on the computers...which is currently only MTD availability. I'm booked on Oasis for May and a rep told me last week that by the end of the month we should be able to choose early/late.

We went from early to DD to MTD and finally back to early. I'm afraid to look today.

Stop looking....keep what you have!

I was just wondering. My family has always enjoyed the late seating, same table, same waitstaff etc. and I found it hard to believe they would switch to ONLY My Time Dining. Sounds like my trip planner wasn't fully informed.

EDIT: I just noticed that your talking about Allure. She was not supposed to have DD until after her dry dock in May anyway. Maybe this is one of those situations where early/late seatings just happen to be "unavailable".

No. Actually DD was scheduled to roll out in March after dry dock.

No. Actually DD was scheduled to roll out in March after dry dock.

Your title says Allure but your countdown clock says Oasis :confused:

Allure doesn't have her dry dock until Late April/May of this year but Oasis had hers last year and she was due to start DD in March but it has been postponed on both Oasis & Allure.

Your title says Allure but your countdown clock says Oasis :confused:

Allure doesn't have her dry dock until Late April/May of this year but Oasis had hers last year and she was due to start DD in March but it has been postponed on both Oasis & Allure.

LOL! My bad. Hence the confusion. Yes -:eek: We are on Oasis NOT Allure. Thanks :)

They cannot leave everyone at MTD as that would mean that everyone would have to pay their gratuities at final payment time.

I sure hope you are right, but the RC vacation planner seemed pretty steadfast with the no late/early seating option. Hoping it's just a miscommunication.

I sure hope you are right, but the RC vacation planner seemed pretty steadfast with the no late/early seating option. Hoping it's just a miscommunication.

Usually the reps/vacation planners are poorly informed. It's probably because as of now, all the Oasis bookings have been reverted to MTD while they get it all figured out and changed back from DD.

Why not make MTD for 5:30pm every night?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forums mobile app

Well we would make it 830 - we are late eaters, but mostly because we've always thoroughly enjoyed the continuity of same table, same people, same wait staff etc. Is that possible with MTD? We have never done it.

I was forced to have MTD on the Freedom. I made reservations for 6-6:30 pm each night. The first night our waiter introduced himself and said "I will be your waiter for the week." And, her was. Same table, same waiter all week.

Thanks! That's good news if I have to remain with MTD. :)