Hampton Cocoa Beach 40% off parking

AlPSUCruiser

Has anyone used the 40% off coupon for parking at the port? They advertise it on their website under a special booking rate ($30 higher to save $50). I was wondering if the coupons are readily available to all guests, or are they "locked down" for only those that book the special rate? Getting someone local to answer the phone at a hotel these days is nearly impossible...

Are there other hotels in the area that hand out the coupon?

Thanks!

Thanks - our cruise is the end of June. It looks like Days Inn is the cheapest hotel in the area that has the coupon from a list I found on parkingstay.com. But it looks like Hampton is in a more happenin' area (Ron Jon Surf Shop nearby). Both are a short walk to the beach in case we get there early enough Friday night to enjoy for a bit. We're traveling with at least 2 other couples so I'm just gathering data for the group decision.

• 1 month later...
Thank you GaHawkeye, I look forward to your update after your cruise. Do you mind if I ask what rate you have for La Quinta and did you call them to confirm if they have the coupons?

I'm back and happy to confirm that the coupon is legit.

We arrived at the hotel at about 2pm. Called ahead to make sure room was ready. I asked front desk the procedure for the coupon and she said we would receive it upon check out, which we did, stapled to the hotel folio or receipt. We left hotel at 10:10 and arrived at port at 10:30. We had FTTF on Carnival Liberty. I dropped luggage and family at terminal 10. Then drove around to the parking entrance. Attendant took the coupon and I paid 72.00.

It was a very simple process.

Debarkation was just as simple.

I am leary of the park and cruise deals with shuttles. I have heard that sometimes the waits can be excessive, especially on the return. I just budget the extra money to park at the port.

We were on the road home at 8:15.

Would recommend this coupon to anyone who wanted to park at port.

Hope this helps anyone considering using this hotel coupon.

I booked it at 117.00 plus tax. Total was around 130.00.

I have not called about coupon as it was a separate rate code.

When is your cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

How was this rate compared to rack rates at the time you booked; cheaper or higher? Just checking to see if that's a "true" 40% discount at the parking facility since $72 implies you would Still have paid $120 without the coupon for a 7 day cruise (8 days parking) and I thought I read that rates were going up at certain terminals.

How was the hotel itself......?

The hotel was good for one night for us. We had three adults and a six year old in the room. Queen beds were firm. Good for me. So many things are subjective. The pool was heated, though we did not use, cool temps and breezy. Breakfast was your standard continental spread, they did have scrambled eggs and sausage patties, mini belgian waffle maker, cereals, assorted danish/muffins. The rate, I believe, was slightly higher, but I was more interested in the parking coupon than anything else. Wanted to avoid the shuttles.

Hope this helped.

How was this rate compared to rack rates at the time you booked; cheaper or higher? Just checking to see if that's a "true" 40% discount at the parking facility since $72 implies you would Still have paid $120 without the coupon for a 7 day cruise (8 days parking) and I thought I read that rates were going up at certain terminals.

I'll be honest with you, I don't remember the rack rate at the time I booked. I did the math at the time and it made sense to me. I was happy with it. As I said, I was avoiding the shuttles.