looking to book

pick4player

hi guys im new to this site and i am going to be booking my first cruise for the 22 june 15 with carnival for my hunnymoon. When i was on the website looking at dates shortly after i got a call from someone saying they work for carnival pvp . Is it because i signed up for there reward program. What are these pvp and do i need one ? will i get a better deal ? Any info will be appreciated. Thanks

Welcome to Cruise Critic and congrats on your coming honeymoon.

A PVP is a personal Vacation Planner. I don't sail Carnival, but I think that is a fancy name for a Carnival person who will help you book.

Exactly what it is. I would tell you I've been on many Carnival cruises and when ever I go o the website looking at cruises I will get a call or email within a few days. You don't need a PVP to book. I've never used one but others I know swear by them. If you like to research things yourself such as cabin selections then go ahead and book for yourself. If you are confused and would like help use the PVP.

Overall, choice what is best for you. Enjoy your cruise and honeymoon.

The person who called is completely legit, so no worries. You don't need to use them, however, they might be able to steer you to some good deals that Carnival might be offering. It doesn't hurt to look online to see what prices are like from different discount cruise websites, that way you can compare!

Have a great time, congratulations on your marriage and come back and tell us how things went!