New Years Eve booked it!

turtletramp

Just booked the Sensation out of Port Canaveral leaving New Years Eve 2015

Have always wanted to do a New Years Cruise and this is our year to do it! I am sure it will be a great party boat that night.......anyone here been on a New Years Cruise?

Have always wanted to do a New Years Cruise and this is our year to do it! I am sure it will be a great party boat that night.......anyone here been on a New Years Cruise?

We did the Breeze for NYE and it was a blast!!

We did the Sensation this past New Years. It was a fun experience, a real good party atmosphere. You'll enjoy it.

:D EEEEEKKKK.......Friends of ours are going on this cruise as well!!!

We have cruise together before and have had a blast. We know when to give each other space, and we all know its ok to say hay we are going to do such and such and will see you later on with NO HURT FEEELINGS.

They might stop the "Cheers Program" after we are done with this cruise.

We did Sensation this new years as well........ great double new years party, in the atrium and on lido.plus we had sea day on January 1st, that was a bonus. If you have any questions I'll be happy to answer.

I did NCL Star Mexican Riveria 2013 New Year's Eve cruise and Allure of the Seas last month - NYE cruises are the best - great parties but expect a lot of families and therefore lots of kids......I am booked for New Year's on Carnival Liberty for this yr

• 7 months later...

Been on two NYE cruises, one in 1987-88, and one in 2013-14. We've also been on a Christmas cruise. We LOVED those cruises. It's the only time when we can get the time off, so we're going again this year on the Conquest. Lots of decorations, flowing champagne, live bands, great football on the big screen, and getting away from the winter blues make NYE cruises a real treat. You'll love it.

• 3 months later...