New to NCL, so many suite categories...

SnorkelBoy

I've seen discussions about the impressive suite benefits and and have tried searching the NCL website and can't find answers to the questions I have and know that I can get those answers here.

So clicking on the suite tab while booking up come mini-suites, suites and haven suites. I have figured out the Haven suites have private areas, pools and restaurant. my questions are

1. Do Mini-Suites get the same benefits as Suites? They don't on RCCL.

2. Suites vs Haven Suites, is the only difference the Haven experience or do the Haven suites get other additional benefits outside the Haven area?

Thanks in advance

Dave

Edited by SnorkelBoy
grammer

1. Do Mini-Suites get the same benefits as Suites? They don't on RCCL.

2. Suites vs Haven Suites, is the only difference the Haven experience or do the Haven suites get other additional benefits outside the Haven area?

1. No suite perks for mini-suites. The name is a remain from olden days when mini-suites still had concierge access but that perk was removed aeons ago.

2. No other differences than access to Haven area (loungers etc).

On new megaships all suites are Haven suites, on Jewel class ships there are both Haven and non-Haven suites and all older ships have only non-Haven suites. On all ships all full suites have access to private breakfast/lunch venue (also for dinner on megaships, in Haven restaurant).

1. No, mini suites do not get the same perks as full suites. They're basically just a bigger balcony room

2. On Jewel class ships, the only difference between Haven suites, and regular suites is that the haven suites have court yard access and regular suites don't. All other perks are the same. In the larger ships ( Epic, Breakaway and Getaway), the Haven has its own court yard, restaraunt and lounge. Hope this helps :D

I've seen discussions about the impressive suite benefits and and have tried searching the NCL website and can't find answers to the questions I have and know that I can get those answers here.

So clicking on the suite tab while booking up come mini-suites, suites and haven suites. I have figured out the Haven suites have private areas, pools and restaurant. my questions are

1. Do Mini-Suites get the same benefits as Suites? They don't on RCCL. No they are bigger balcony cabins-no perks

Outside of the courtyard pool/hot tubs/sundeck it is pretty much the same. All suites have butlers, concierge, in room amenities (except for garden Villas/Owners suites, they come with booze/bar setup)

Thanks in advance

Dave

see above