Travel insurance for over 80's

Can anyone give suggestions for friends who want to world cruise to Australia from the UK. They both have pre-existing medical conditions but mobile and alert! Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. :)

My mother who is 84 today and has travelled widely and is going on a cruise on Sunday always pays with citibank platinum cc for the travel insurance. She has checked with the underwriters and they will cover her without any medical etc . She made a claim a few years ago and they paid although it took some time. There are also senior insurance agencies that so travel insurance

Cruise love

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forums mobile app

Can anyone give suggestions for friends who want to world cruise to Australia from the UK. They both have pre-existing medical conditions but mobile and alert! Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. :)

Cruising from UK, they would need to take out insurance in the UK.

If they know the cruiseline they wish to cruise with, you could put the question on the thread for that cruiseline.