Does the Breeze have a forward deck for sail away?

rene194215

When I was on the Paradise there was a deck with a special entrance from one of the upper decks where cabins were. It was awesome for sail away. Does the Breeze have a deck like this? It was maybe 2 decks below the bridge.

Thanks in advance!!!

There is an observation deck near the spa on the same deck that serenity is located on. Granted you are looking through a glass window if you want to look straight forward, to the side is open. Plenty of places to look out from on the breeze. Perhaps another one, albeit much closer to the water, is the forward lanai deck. That is open but maybe your view would be obstructed slightly by the mast of the ship. But the breeze is completely different in layout from the fantasy class ships. All the fantasy class ships have that little opening on sports deck but iirc, the breeze does not have that. But it has more overall places to look out from.

Edited by FlyingCruiserNJ

yes, on decks 5, 6, 7, 9, 10 and 11

Most of these are accompanied by a door that is marked "Restricted Area - Crew Only."
That's only possibly true for decks 10 and 11. Deck 5 has the lanai promenade which wraps around the ship and decks 6, 7 & 9 all have 4J cabins at the bow with walkway views in front of them that are 100% public accessible.

Does the Breeze have an observation deck? Thats what ot was called on the Paradise...

Thanks!!

You can go outside through one of the upper decks, but it is absolutely nothing similar to the Crow's Nest featured on Holland America and P&O.

That's only possibly true for decks 10 and 11. Deck 5 has the lanai promenade which wraps around the ship and decks 6, 7 & 9 all have 4J cabins at the bow with walkway views in front of them that are 100% public accessible.

10 has 4J's and walkway views/access too... if not i'm gonna be really :mad: in 6 days

I will admit you just made me double check my reservation and cabin number though lol

Edited by Beth C