New Deck Plans for Oceana

sotong

I note that there are some new deck plans for 2015 cruises onwards on Oceana, does any one know what has changed?

Apologies if this has been discussed before, I did try to find it using search!

I'm new to the P&O board as just started to look at a Christmas cruise for me and 3 friends.

Thanks, Gillian

We're confused re the new categories. We have had A318 twice and this time we are having B227 (I think that's the number!) Both are right at the front but B227 is a deck lower and apparently now more expensive. Has anyone got any idea why?

Just curious

:confused:

They have nearly doubled the number of cabin categories. Even worse, there used to be 2 categories of balcony cabins and now there are 6!. Your cabins used to be in the lowest category but now the B deck one is in a higher category.

All this is designed to increase revenue, hopefully without the punters noticing ;)

i am happy to see my inside is only a wall thickness away from the cabin next door, for which they are now charging more money.

Edited by davecttr

They have nearly doubled the number of cabin categories. Even worse, there used to be 2 categories of balcony cabins and now there are 6!. Your cabins used to be in the lowest category but now the B deck one is in a higher category.

All this is designed to increase revenue, hopefully without the punters noticing ;)

i am happy to see my inside is only a wall thickness away from the cabin next door, for which they are now charging more money.

See what you mean. We love the balcony cabins right at the front - have no issues with sea sickness and like to be able to watch the Bridge. Crafty way of getting people to pay more. I have no idea at all why A318 is supposed to be a lower grade than the one we are on in April. It will be interesting to experience the difference !