Serenade of the Seas CD

Raxter54

I believe that John and Katrina Blair are currently on the Serenade as CDs. Does anyone who has sailed on the serenade recently know how long they will be on board, and who their replacement might be if they leave before March?

Thanks!

I believe that John and Katrina Blair are currently on the Serenade as CDs. Does anyone who has sailed on the serenade recently know how long they will be on board, and who their replacement might be if they leave before March?

Thanks!

Here is the current CD thread. Looks like they started on board Serenade at the end of September. Most CD's will do 4 months on then 2 months off so they will most likely be done at end of January.

Keep watching this thread for updates.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1859416&page=118

We are on the Serenade out of Quebec on Oct 19th, but to early to know who our CD will be by then. Have never had John & Katrina.

Hi Gay! John and Katrina were on Serenade when we sailed last March. We both enjoyed them a lot. They are very present around the ship and exude a ton of energy. John is a talented performer in his own right, and he did an outstanding show in the main theater one afternoon, which was terrific. Hope you and John enjoy Serenade as much as we did! Hugs to you both:)

Got an answer from Royal Caribbean about the cd for Serenade:

"We are happy to advise you that Bill Brunkhorst will be the Cruise Director until February 28, 2105. After this time John Blair will take over as the Cruise Director again."

Hopefully they are correct...

Afternoon Karen, we are really looking forward to our trip in Oct with many from our LOST cruise, to bad you both aren't joining us on Oct 19th, Quebec to FLL. How have you two been.

Hugs Gay

Hi Gay....I sent you an email:)

• 2 weeks later...
Just off the Serenade and were told by them, that the cruise starting this week (Jan 24) will be their last week on the Serenade. After some time off, they will be put on another ship later.

I e-mailed Royal Caribbean, and they said they would be taking a month off and returning to the Serenade on the 28th. :confused:

Guess we'll find out who it is when we board the ship....