Escape Spa Pass?

purpletequila

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Norwegian but an otherwise experienced cruiser. On other lines, particularly Celebrity, I have been able to purchase spa passes while staying in a non-spa room. However, in looking at the Escape, its spa looks so insanely nice that I question whether this is possible on Norwegian.

So does anyone know? Can I book say a mini-suite or balcony and buy a day or weekly pass as a non-spa guest or is it strictly for spa cabins? If I can, does anyone know how much it currently costs for day and/or weekly passes on her sister ships so I can get an idea?

Thank you so much!

I preface this with stating I know nothing of the Escape. However, on the NCL ships with the thermal suites it is possible to buy a weekly pass for the Spa, just go up to the Spa area upon embarkation and buy one. In the past it has been about $199 for 7 days, but I am not sure if that price is what will be offered on the new ship. It MIGHT be possible to buy a day pass, it is all determined on how many passes are sold.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Purpletequila,

I'm currently in the middle of booking my wedding on the escape. I just asked the personal cruise consultant I'm working with the same question. Yes non spa stateroom guest can use the thermal suite at a week rate of $199/person or $45/person/day. Please note the pricing for the spa on escape are not out yet so the above prices are based on the norwegian breakaway.

• 1 year later...
Hi Everyone, I am new to Norwegian but an otherwise experienced cruiser. On other lines, particularly Celebrity, I have been able to purchase spa passes while staying in a non-spa room. However, in looking at the Escape, its spa looks so insanely nice that I question whether this is possible on Norwegian. So does anyone know? Can I book say a mini-suite or balcony and buy a day or weekly pass as a non-spa guest or is it strictly for spa cabins? If I can, does anyone know how much it currently costs for day and/or weekly passes on her sister ships so I can get an idea? Thank you so much!

The spa on the Escape is beautiful. Lots of room. Steam Room, Sanarium, Sauna, Salt Bath, Snow Room, large hydrotherapy pool with hot, bubbling water, and jacuzzi. Lots of hot stone loungers and padded loungers that wrap the bow of the ship (just above the bridge) with 270 degree views all around.

You get a small discount booking online prior to your cruise (the week pass will be sold on board). Daily passes are only sold if the the weekly passes don't sell out, usually only on port days, and at the discretion of the spa staff.

As far as mega ships, the spas on the Breakaway and Getaway are similar (less snow room) and a bit smaller. The Epic has a similar spa with the addition of unisex steam and saunas in each locker rooms. Spas on the smaller ships vary.

Edited by BirdTravels

• 8 months later...
Almost another year later and it help us. please stop the snark!

What you are calling "snark" was my trying to be helpful to those who were potentially reading outdated information or wasting their time answering a question from someone who had long since moved on.