App to text other passengers $5. per cruise

thinfool

It's $5 per day, and by all accounts works really well. I've heard only positive reports about it.

Edited to say, I'm talking about the social media internet access.

Edited by EZ4

is that per person? That would be $100+ if you have to have it for all family members. Could get pricey. I wouldnt do it if it was per person

Messaging others onboard is currently complimentary on the Carnival Hub app, limited to" select" ships.

is that per person? That would be $100+ if you have to have it for all family members. Could get pricey. I wouldnt do it if it was per person

The social media internet access is per person. Or per device. I vaguely remember someone in our group saying that he and his wife both used it, but only one could be on at a time.

The social media internet access is per person. Or per device. I vaguely remember someone in our group saying that he and his wife both used it, but only one could be on at a time.

They can be used simultaneously if you are bridging connections or using ICS on a PC. For a mobile device, you will need to broadcast your already authenticated WiFi connection through WiFi/Bluetooth tethering.

Edited by Pixelate