Completely different wine question!

snow bunny

When boarding in Sydney, may I request that they keep my wine? We may want to purchase some wine to bring home and not consume on the ship. I am willing to bring on my two bottles for consumption in our room but if we find some wine that we cannot get in Canada and I don't intend on drinking it, will they "hold" it for us?? No point paying $15 per bottle for wine that we will not be drinking!:eek:

snow bunny

When boarding in Sydney, may I request that they keep my wine? We may want to purchase some wine to bring home and not consume on the ship. I am willing to bring on my two bottles for consumption in our room but if we find some wine that we cannot get in Canada and I don't intend on drinking it, will they "hold" it for us?? No point paying $15 per bottle for wine that we will not be drinking!:eek:

snow bunny

Posts that I've read say that we can bring wine onboard & Princess will hold it until disembarkation without a fee. I've brought home bottles of Brunello di Montalcino from Italy but they didn't say anything other than "nice bottle of wine".

I've never had problems in Europe or South America however have read that in Australia it may be different. I'd suggest emailing Princess customer relations or on Facebook & to print out their reply to have some proof that Princess HQ said they will store wine (or booze) until the last night without any fees. And hopefully you get someone who knows the policy & not receive misinformation.

Edited by Astro Flyer

snow bunny

Hi Snow Bunny,

Bring your wine to S. Fla and drink it with us. We'll watch Winter Olympics reruns.

Sent from my iPad using Forums