A question about booking...

ldl05

Hi all! I booked the Oasis in October using an online travel agency. I made the mistake of naming that agency yesterday and my post was removed...😳my bad!!! I usually book directly through RCCL. My question is as follows: I have all my preferences (bed arrangement, special diet, etc.)in my RCCL account, but they aren't listed on my reservation, nor is my C&A number. Do I just need to contact the TA and have this info adjusted? Thanks so much for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all! I booked the Oasis in October using an online travel agency. I made the mistake of naming that agency yesterday and my post was removed...😳my bad!!! I usually book directly through RCCL. My question is as follows: I have all my preferences (bed arrangement, special diet, etc.)in my RCCL account, but they aren't listed on my reservation, nor is my C&A number. Do I just need to contact the TA and have this info adjusted? Thanks so much for your help!

Yes, contact the travel agent to fix your C&A number and preferences.

Log into your RCCL account. Hit the "don't see my reservation" link. Add the reservation number (not the TA's but RCCL's) ship, etc. It will import the cruise details into your account and link with your C&A.

Edit to add: You won't be able to see pricing, etc. but everything else is there.

Edited by Beachin2