Best breakfast in OSJ

Bo59rt

Hey all!

So we are staying two days before our cruise in OSJ. I was looking for recommendations for a good breakfast spot. Last time we stayed before our cruise we just ended up going to Starbucks. I know there is a place the morning walking food tour hits but they don't give out the names of the stops. (we are doing the afternoon one which doesn't stop there).

Thanks!

Hey all!

So we are staying two days before our cruise in OSJ. I was looking for recommendations for a good breakfast spot. Last time we stayed before our cruise we just ended up going to Starbucks. I know there is a place the morning walking food tour hits but they don't give out the names of the stops. (we are doing the afternoon one which doesn't stop there).

Thanks!

f

Stay at El Convento and take their breakfast.

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into them!....we are staying at Milano because I fell in love with punto de Vista last time we were there and now they are located on milano's rooftop terrace. (And it's a cheaper place in the heart of osj)

Sent from my 831C using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into them!....we are staying at Milano because I fell in love with punto de Vista last time we were there and now they are located on milano's rooftop terrace. (And it's a cheaper place in the heart of osj)

If your interest is on at roof terrace at a competitive price point, take a look at Casablanca, just a few doors down from wher you are staying.

As this is an anniversary cruise may one suggest you dine at Marmalade taking the 'Pairing Menu'.;)

Also Dragonfly and Aquaviva are alternate dining options, a few more doors down from Casablanca. Never actually dined at these two, but haave heard good reports from friends.

f

Stay at El Convento and take their breakfast.

We stay at El Convento but have breakfast at Cafe Mallorca. Cafe con leche plus a Mallorca con jamon, quest, eh huevo is pretty cool.

Which is Puerto Rican coffee with a basic ham, egg, & cheese on a Danish sprinkled with powdered sugar.

The coffee is very different, almost a late, but not quite.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by alfaeric

I wish I could enjoy a coffee since I have heard so many good things about it but unless it's caffeine free my system can't handle it....and asking for decaf just seems so wrong!

I wish I could enjoy a coffee since I have heard so many good things about it but unless it's caffeine free my system can't handle it....and asking for decaf just seems so wrong!

Decaf is instant coffee and not good. We gotten it. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app