Valentine's Day Cruise-How bad for singles?

brooklynfc

Some friends and I really like the look of the Valentine's Day cruise for next year. We aren't booking because of VDay, but because of the timing for our schedules and some of the ports (yes, I know that is dangerous). I'm pretty sure I'll still be single by then and I'll just guess that my roommate and other friends will be too. So are Vday cruises filled with couples? Will a bunch of singles be out of place?

I guess in the end it doesn't really matter, but I'm curious.

Some friends and I really like the look of the Valentine's Day cruise for next year. We aren't booking because of VDay, but because of the timing for our schedules and some of the ports (yes, I know that is dangerous). I'm pretty sure I'll still be single by then and I'll just guess that my roommate and other friends will be too. So are Vday cruises filled with couples? Will a bunch of singles be out of place?

They are not noticeably booked by couples. There isn't anything special done except on V-day when there are special decorations in the dining room and when I went (as a single) every woman was given a rose in the dining room.

It was just like any other cruise to me.

I would consider this a non-issue. I would cruise whenever it is convenient for my friends and me and whenever it brings me joy.

Just go and have fun.