Lawn Grill

swerdjr

When it's open for lunch is the price the same?

Remember to always enjoy your cruise, and don't sweat the small stuff.

Lunch was 25.00 when I ate there.

• 2 months later...
We ate their on Reflection in December. They were actually standing in front of the MDR offering a 30% discount for anyone willing to eat there. It was totally empty when we got there. I am sorry to say it really wasn't our favorite experience. We liked our waiter but it seriously took 20 minutes for anyone to even come and give us a menu which was really odd given its emptiness. We didn't cook our own food but the person cooking our flat bread burnt it so without bothering to tell us why our flatbread took 30 minutes to arrive they went ahead and cooked another one. They eventually told us what happened to our original flat bread but seemed weird they didn't come by and tell us what had happened to explain the crazy wait we had. There's a salad bar there but again very oddly they never even mentioned it to us. Really strange. Finally on the steak side..we actually noticed this in Murano for the first time ever too so I don't think its something just at the Lawn Grill..but...you could totally taste the gas they use to power the open flame in our meats. Again never noticed this on any previous cruise but it was totally off putting. Given the meat comes out as is (no sauce) perhaps it was just much more noticeable. Sorry to be a downer and I'm hopeful we just had a really weird experience but I can honestly say we won't ever try Lawn Grill again. :( I wish we'd liked it more.

I can't speak for Lawn Grill but just returned from a SA cruise on the Infinity. The specialty restaurant reservation tables were usually near elevators on the pool deck. They were more than willing to bargain with you and with a fun loving attitude. The restaurants on our ship were Qsine & United States for $45/pp. We were a group of 15 and ate at the Qsine for $25/pp once & $22/pp a second time and at the United States once for $30/pp. All we did was ask what their special deal was and went from there. I would think the same procedures are used on most of the ships.

Back from a March/April sailing on the Reflection. Ate in LCG the first and last nights and absolutely loved our experience both nights. :D

No gas taste to the food. We had steak, salmon and kabob's. We made our own flatbread and were offered the choice to cook our entree's.

There were 5 of us and we received only a 20% discount on the first night, although my daughters and I received the meal free because we were in a Suite. (Warning: The first specialty restaurant that Suite passengers eat in will be the free option. I had wanted to take the free option for Qsine as it was more expensive, but we were not eating there until Wednesday night. I asked several staff members and my Butler, but was told that I had to use it on the LCG since that was the first restaurant that I signed up for. :mad: Had I eaten at the Bistro on 5 that first day, I wonder if that would have been my free dinner. :rolleyes: )

We did ask for 20% off for Qsine and received it. There was no discount offered for the last dinner at the LCG. We asked and it was not granted. No other discount amounts were offered for any of the restaurants. They were all full when we dined, so I think the discounts come when the sailing is a non-peak sailing.

Has there been anymore word on if the Eclipse will add the LCG in place of the hot glass show? We will be on her next fall.