Cayman and Nassau

travel_guybc

Not off hand. Is there a particular reason you're wishing to go to Nassau? Many experienced cruisers who have been to Nassau would prefer to not go back. I personally would not base an itinerary solely based on a port stop at Nassau or Freeport, unless there is something very specific that I would "need" to go there for.

My wife and kids want to go to Atlantis and I don't want to spend a week on Paradise Island.

Well being that Grand Cayman is typically a western Caribbean port, and Nassau is typically only visited on an eastern itinerary, finding a single cruise that visits both will be next to impossible for a 7 day cruise. You would likely need to look at a 10 day cruise or longer, and even that may be iffy. Your best option would likely be to either do back to back cruises, or visit one on a cruise and do a land vacation for the other, but you may get lucky and find something. I did a quick search and didnt run across any cruises that visit both on the same itinerary.

Atlantis sucks....it's not worth the price you pay. If you want a "waterpark" experience, hit one of the American waterparks....they will give you MUCH more value for your money!

GC is one of the most expensive ports....it's the banking capital of the Caribbean.

Edited by cb at sea

Atlantis sucks....it's not worth the price you pay. If you want a "waterpark" experience, hit one of the American waterparks....they will give you MUCH more value for your money!

GC is one of the most expensive ports....it's the banking capital of the Caribbean.

Well that certainly helped answer the question. While I don't care for Atlantis, or Nassau in general, doesn't mean they'll think it sucks....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app