Does On-line Reservation show Drink Package

GranthamMommy

If I log on to view my reservation, is there a place where I can see that I will be receiving the Classic Drink Package?

It's included on my paperwork from my TA. I ask because at one point my sailing was excluded from the 123Go.

I want to make sure everything is okay ahead of time.

Thank you.

It's not always obvious online if you have booked through a TA. You can ask your TA for a copy of Celebrity's guest copy of the booking confirmation.

Currently I have three upcoming reservations which all qualify for 1-2-3. Under each one, if I go to "View Reservation" then "Order History" I see the classic beverage package for two with a cost of $0.

It's not always obvious online if you have booked through a TA. You can ask your TA for a copy of Celebrity's guest copy of the booking confirmation.

Currently I have three upcoming reservations which all qualify for 1-2-3. Under each one, if I go to "View Reservation" then "Order History" I see the classic beverage package for two with a cost of $0.

Thank you HuskerC. I see it listed there! Now I can sleep. Thanks for your quick reply.

Thank you HuskerC. I see it listed there! Now I can sleep. Thanks for your quick reply.

Glad to be of help! Another thing to know--this is one of the things celebrity will talk to you about directly without requiring you to go through your TA. If you call enhancements and inquire about upgrading to the premium package, they will first verify that your reservation has the classic package.

Very lucky to be going on a 15 day ....... so I'll see if the Classic works over a few days, then decide if I need to upgrade. If I'm paying for the package, I usually buy the premium non-alcohol and maybe buy a drink or two. It's cheaper than buying the classic. But, with 8 sea days, I might be drinking more than usual :-)

I have a while to wait, December. Starting to put the "notebook" together, looking for flights la la la.

Thanks again. Good night.

I'm so grateful to you for posting these tips. I've just logged in and found that one of my two booked cruises has not been credited with the classic bev package promo...next email is to my TA and I'll be asking for the Celebrity booking confirm to check on the other Bermuda-All-In perks, too.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by tnfcruise

I was a little disappointed in our most recent cruise. Upon boarding I discovered one of us had the 1-2-3 beverage package and the other did not. Of course this is impossible--the 1-2-3 perk choice is per reservation, not per person. It was straightened out, but it did increase my resolve to make sure this is all verified pre-boarding.

I was a little disappointed in our most recent cruise. Upon boarding I discovered one of us had the 1-2-3 beverage package and the other did not. Of course this is impossible--the 1-2-3 perk choice is per reservation, not per person. It was straightened out, but it did increase my resolve to make sure this is all verified pre-boarding.

Isn't that frustrating! I, too, have wasted time at Guest Relations straightening out Specialty Restaurant comps, OBC and other promised perks that haven't shown up on our account. It has been the only drawback working with a TA ...not being able to access and verify everything pre-cruise. Thanks again for your terrific suggestions.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

My current reservation was booked by TA. We received all 3 promotions.

My booking confirmation was not showing the OBC. I know from past post

Celebrity is slow to post. My question is, its now 6 weeks later and when

I view order history I only show Beverage. Should I be seeing gratuities

and OBC in order history.

I don't usually book with a TA so I miss having full access to my reservation.

Elaine

My current reservation was booked by TA. We received all 3 promotions.

My booking confirmation was not showing the OBC. I know from past post

Celebrity is slow to post. My question is, its now 6 weeks later and when

I view order history I only show Beverage. Should I be seeing gratuities

and OBC in order history.

I don't usually book with a TA so I miss having full access to my reservation.

Elaine

I have booked every Celebrity cruise through a TA and have never seen any form of OBC (from Celebrity or otherwise) show up online. I do not see it for any of my current reservations, but they all do have OBC attached.

I do see these reflected on my TA's invoice.

Generally I book onboard so I have that booking as confirmation. In the case of our upcoming March cruise I have a copy of our "Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy" from Celebrity (by way of TA) that clearly shows my Celebrity OBC (but of course does not show my TA OBC).

I have booked every Celebrity cruise through a TA and have never seen any form of OBC (from Celebrity or otherwise) show up online. I do not see it for any of my current reservations, but they all do have OBC attached.

I do see these reflected on my TA's invoice.

Generally I book onboard so I have that booking as confirmation. In the case of our upcoming March cruise I have a copy of our "Booking Confirmation - Guest Copy" from Celebrity (by way of TA) that clearly shows my Celebrity OBC (but of course does not show my TA OBC).

My TA invoice shows all three promotions. My Guest Copy from Celebrity

shows promotion 123All, but under the OBC listing shows 0.

Thank you for your reply.

I booked on Tuesday and my .pdf email copy from rccl.com (which cracks me up) shows:

SWA8-123GOPROMO1 with -343.00 under both myself and my husband.

Farther down it shows the OBC of $300

Online it took a day or two to show up but my reservation now shows:

Other Options:

BEVCLINGRAT $686.00

123GOPROMO1 -$686.00

123GOPROMO3 -$217.00

The OBC isn't shown online (which seems typical from when we cruise on RCCL).

Does everyone else show the "added" price of the Bev Package and then the reduction showing it's free? It's not that way on my guest copy, just the reduction - hence that price shows as $686 less to pay than it does online

Edited by masonpips

OBC from a TA doesn't show on the website or on the Celebrity Guest booking Confirmation. Those funds are paid by the TA to Celebrity just prior to your sailing. You should however have documentation from your TA of the amount of credit they are giving you.

The OBC will not show up on your account on board until the 2nd or 3rd day of the cruise. If you don't see it by late day 3 take your documentation to Guest Relations.

Does everyone else show the "added" price of the Bev Package and then the reduction showing it's free? It's not that way on my guest copy, just the reduction - hence that price shows as $686 less to pay than it does online

My guest copy shows both the gratuities (SWF4-123GOPROMO3) and the drink package (SUL9-CHARGE) being added and then subtracted for a net of 0. Then $300 OBC is shown in the next section.

In my experience, no. I thought it would and because I kept getting email from Celebrity telling me I should buy a drink package I got nervous and called to ask if it was on there. On the phone the agent said she couldn't tell me because it was booked through a TA, even though the information was there. She said I had to have the TA call and verify with Celebrity and then have the TA get back to me. After I cajoled her a bit she did let me know it was on there.

Later I noticed it did show up someplace. Maybe on the check in documents or something?

Something else that didn't show up was the OBC. But it was all there when we got on the ship, so yay!

I am really glad I read this as when I checked my account I discovered that the drinks package had not been applied for my daughter. I have had several invoices and could not make head nor tail of them but when I followed the instructions to view my orders on my account I found that I had the 123 go classic package, my younger daughter had the non alcoholic for guest 3 but my eldest daughter guest 2 - nothing. I have called celebrity who have promised to raise this and sort it out, lets see how long and how many calls this takes.