Vista Party??

BIG GUY

Has anyone received an email invitation to the Carnival Vista party at Lincoln center this weekend? If so, can you tell me the requirements? We called our PVP last week and she had no idea this was happening. Being NYC residents living on the west side and Platinums we thought we might haved heard from CCL.

Has anyone received an email invitation to the Carnival Vista party at Lincoln center this weekend? If so, can you tell me the requirements? We called our PVP last week and she had no idea this was happening. Being NYC residents living on the west side and Platinums we thought we might haved heard from CCL.

JH posted on his facebook last week and gave the email address to send to if you are interested and they would do a lottery type drawing.. you had to send the email by the 15th I believe. that is for the private party at 7pm.. There is also a public event from 10 to 5 that anyone can go to

I found this event through John Heald on Facebook. It said if you want to attend the private event to send an email saying why you should be picked. I received an email back as confirmation and asking for our full names. It is this Saturday from 7-9.

I found this event through John Heald on Facebook. It said if you want to attend the private event to send an email saying why you should be picked. I received an email back as confirmation and asking for our full names. It is this Saturday from 7-9.

Thanks for the info. I guess I didn't understand J. Heald's post. I did reply in comments area. PVP just sent an email, They are still working on it.

Thanks for the info. I guess I didn't understand J. Heald's post. I did reply in comments area. PVP just sent an email, They are still working on it.

Everyone is invited to the Public Event from 10 - 5 at Lincoln Center on January 24. The Private Event is closed now.

Edited by cruiser fanatic

I'm not in NYC and can't attend either event but I'm little kid on Christmas morning excited about tomorrow's Vista announcements! I'm counting the hours. Just praying that we can cruise in 2016 so long as DW isn't expecting a baby and that Vista is home ported close to us and the rates aren't astronomical.