Only non alcoholic bev. packages available (quantum)?

roxette

Hello, I'm booked on the Quantum in late may on the repo from Dubai to Singapore. I was thinking about booking the ultimate beverage package online tonight. But the only available packages on the Cruise Planner site are the evian Bottled Water Package and the Royal Replenish Package.

I am almost certain I've seen the alcoholic packages available some months ago when I last checked.

So, can anyone help me? Is it just temporary gone from the web site or is it removed from the cruise? With so many days at sea and so hot temperatures I would like the Ultimate one...

Thank you

Hello, I'm booked on the Quantum in late may on the repo from Dubai to Singapore. I was thinking about booking the ultimate beverage package online tonight. But the only available packages on the Cruise Planner site are the evian Bottled Water Package and the Royal Replenish Package.

I am almost certain I've seen the alcoholic packages available some months ago when I last checked.

So, can anyone help me? Is it just temporary gone from the web site or is it removed from the cruise? With so many days at sea and so hot temperatures I would like the Ultimate one...

Thank you

We tried to book a drink package for our b2b cruises on Mariner next month but the only ones available where the water and wine package.I rang Royal and was told only limited packages where available on line for some cruises but that we would be able to book onboard.

• 2 weeks later...
We tried to book a drink package for our b2b cruises on Mariner next month but the only ones available where the water and wine package.I rang Royal and was told only limited packages where available on line for some cruises but that we would be able to book onboard.

Thank you and everyone else for your answers.

Was in contact with Royal (norway) today, they told me that no alcohol was sold before boarding the ship while cruising out of Dubai.

Anyone who can confirm?

Thanks.