Celebrity Solstice

Hi we are on solstice 22 nd March 2015 I'm not a big drinker but got classic alcohol as part of 123 booking does anyone know if it's available on classic, I won't drink often but do enjoy 1 or 2 now and again, iv saw the drinks list but midori isn't mentioned or at what cost/ package

Hi we are on solstice 22 nd March 2015 I'm not a big drinker but got classic alcohol as part of 123 booking does anyone know if it's available on classic, I won't drink often but do enjoy 1 or 2 now and again, iv saw the drinks list but midori isn't mentioned or at what cost/ package

Bit surprised by this, but according to Celebrity it's only part of their Premium package, not Classic.

I am surprised as well, you can always just ask if you can get it on your package, perhaps even a small one. The bar staff are consistently inconsistent with what is in or out of packages.:D

Yep, can't hurt to ask.

Not sure about 'small ones' though. :D

Edited by The_Big_M

Thanks everyone il try asking for a small one if not available on classic, once in Tenerife I asked a waiter not to put as much alcohol in my drink n they couldn't believe it that was first time they said anyone had asked for less alcohol haha:)

I suppose it isn't something people would do regularly.:p

• 2 weeks later...

We have booked the three speciality restaurants on our upcoming Celebrity Solstice cruise leaving Fremantle on the 25th of this month. We have been on the Voyager of the Seas in November.2013 and we had dinner in Giovanni's table. It was a highlight of our cruise along with meeting a cousin on board who actually came and sat next to us in the main restaurant.(we had never met one another before) oh did we learn a lot about each other!!!!

Hopefully our dining experience on the Solstice will be just as amazing. Good food,drinks and company. Perhaps there may be another long lost cousin lurking on board.

No not unless you are in a suite. If you want to chance the room service coffee then it's always available but usually takes up to 30mins to arrive.

There's an easy way to solve that problem: just attach the room service card to the doorknob the night before when you go to bed indicating what time you want your coffee delivered. My wife and I just debarked from a 12-night Sydney to Auckland cruise on Solstice a couple of days ago, and that is what we did every day. We used the room service coffee delivery as our wake-up call. That way, we had our morning coffee ready for us as soon as we got out of bed.

There's an easy way to solve that problem: just attach the room service card to the doorknob the night before when you go to bed indicating what time you want your coffee delivered. My wife and I just debarked from a 12-night Sydney to Auckland cruise on Solstice a couple of days ago, and that is what we did every day. We used the room service coffee delivery as our wake-up call. That way, we had our morning coffee ready for us as soon as we got out of bed.

Nice plan, it is a shame I don't like that coffee and prefer the coffee from the Cafe' Al Baccio.:D