Semi-Live from Brilliance of the Seas: Jan 22-26

leinhto

Hello! thank you for the great review and pictures!! We are leaving on Feb.8th and I am wondering...what were the temperatures like?? I'm starting to freak out that it is going to be cold! We have done two cruises in the summer and loved them, but we are looking for at least 75....would love 90! I guess I was just thinking it would be a lot warmer down that way than what I think I am seeing.:(

The weather was nice about 78 degrees. We had a lot of overcast. The sun came through sparingly until about boarding time. But that can change between now and Feb 8. Keep watching the weather.

Temps in Tampa that time of year are around 77ish...according to RCI website for that cruise. So 90's prob not unless you get lucky...

Cozumel maybe so...

I was on this same cruise....was fine for me for the temps, just wish had seen some more sun during the mornings.....

At Senor Frogs in Cozumel. Hot a couple minutes before boarding, so won't have time to upload much bugs other than this one.7a93a0fe044a5e8419482c7feab6ba2b.jpg

Great cruise so far. Ship is awesome... Really lives up to name Brilliance...

Do you remember what else is at the International pier besides Senor Frogs? Are there any souvenir shops? I always like to pick up a little trinket (like a Christmas ornament or something) and I'm hoping I don't have to go over to Carnival's pier. I'd rather spend the time at Senor Frogs :)

• 2 weeks later...
Do you remember what else is at the International pier besides Senor Frogs? Are there any souvenir shops? I always like to pick up a little trinket (like a Christmas ornament or something) and I'm hoping I don't have to go over to Carnival's pier. I'd rather spend the time at Senor Frogs :)

Yes. There are many souvenir shops and little eateries at the RCI pier. Across the street is the Hard Rock cafe and other stores. All in walking distance.

we are also booked on the april 25th cruise

this would be our third on RC the others being the monarch and enchantment

seeing your pics now, makes me more determined than ever to get aboard!

Ive been having some back probs and will be at the doctors in a couple hours, I will stress to him that whatever treatments I need they cannot interfere with this next cruise! woowoo!:)

ken