Birthday cake

Micky1

Hey folks we're sailing on Freedom in September (I know lifetime away) however our friends liitle girl celebrates her birthday on day 2, my question is will we be able to arrange a cake through dining or will we have to purchase one through guset services any ideas ?

I would order the cake through gifts and gears. But, please call them on the phone to order. There are way too many people reporting that their online orders through gifts and gears do not make it to the ship. IF you call, you can talk to a real person who can confirm your order.

You have the option of having the cake delivered to your stateroom (will be there when you get to the room), or delivered at dinner time.

The cake is very good! You have the option of vanilla or chocolate. Both are very moist with nice icing. I've ordered one on each of our last 3 cruises (I get the "Bon Voyage" cake- which is the exact same item, except for the wording on the cake).

On our last cruise they actually gave us a free cake for our anniversary (they know it was a special event). But, the cake was not very good and we wished we'd gotten one of the other desserts instead. As others have mentioned they will put a candle in regular desserts, but they are very leery of fire so I've only seen them do one candle. There is often cake on the dessert menus as well (or reasonable facsimiles).

Tom

I would order the cake through gifts and gears. But, please call them on the phone to order. There are way too many people reporting that their online orders through gifts and gears do not make it to the ship. IF you call, you can talk to a real person who can confirm your order.

You have the option of having the cake delivered to your stateroom (will be there when you get to the room), or delivered at dinner time.

The cake is very good! You have the option of vanilla or chocolate. Both are very moist with nice icing. I've ordered one on each of our last 3 cruises (I get the "Bon Voyage" cake- which is the exact same item, except for the wording on the cake).

I agree with you the cake thru gifts and gear is very good! I enjoy the vanilla one. We too have ordered the cake for our stateroom just because! Hey they call it vacation for a reason lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums