Pride Of America - Aloha Lanai Bar

$hip$hape

The Aloha Lanai* Bar is listed (on NCL's website) as being on Deck 13 (accommodates 186), but it's not on the deck plan.

Could someone confirm that it is actually on Deck 11, part of the Aloha Cafe (the buffet)?

I'd ask at NCL but their website does not seem to be functioning at this time.:rolleyes:

* Lanai - La - NAH – ee is the correct pronunciation in the language of origin, which is Hawaiian.

It's an outside (patio) room with a roof and furniture.

Its been a while, but I am going to assume that it is somehow the bar for the buffet (Aloha Café)--although I don't remember it specifically. The Waikiki Bar is the is the one aft on 13. A rather fun place in the evenings, if I remember correctly.

The Aloha Lanai* Bar is listed (on NCL's website) as being on Deck 13 (accommodates 186), but it's not on the deck plan.

Could someone confirm that it is actually on Deck 11, part of the Aloha Cafe (the buffet)?

I'd ask at NCL but their website does not seem to be functioning at this time.:rolleyes:

* Lanai - La - NAH – ee is the correct pronunciation in the language of origin, which is Hawaiian.

It's an outside (patio) room with a roof and furniture.

The Alpha Lanai Bar WAS on deck 13 (starboard side forward). However it was removed and replaced with new suites during the POA's most recent drydock.

Yes ... the Lanai Bar is aft deck 11. It is a great place to be after the ship turns around on Friday in front of the NaPali coast, to head back to Honolulu.

The sunset with the live music is the best from there at that time.

Chuck

Thanks; great idea !

The Alpha Lanai Bar WAS on deck 13 (starboard side forward).

However it was removed and replaced with new suites during the POA's most recent drydock.

Thanks Lenny !

I knew there must have been a reason NCL moved it from Deck 13 to Deck 11.

Michael