Victory 2.0 Upgrades

Ivy1908

I just off the Victory Saturday January 25 and on two occasions I talked to crew members and was told both times that dry dock is on for March and that the 2.0 food and bar upgrades would be included with new pools on the Lido deck, he mentioned Guy's burgers, Red Frog and blue iguana. The cabins will be upgraded also. I asked as I have sailed the Victory each of the last 3 years due to a 5 day itinerary I like and would like to do I again with new bar options.

we're sailing on Victory on April 13,first time on this ship 2nd cruise with Carnival.We have a balcony stateroom,is it correct that there are no small fridges in the room?Hub has to have water ready at all times from radiation treatment years ago.;)

I just off the Victory Saturday January 25 and on two occasions I talked to crew members and was told both times that dry dock is on for March and that the 2.0 food and bar upgrades would be included with new pools on the Lido deck, he mentioned Guy's burgers, Red Frog and blue iguana. The cabins will be upgraded also. I asked as I have sailed the Victory each of the last 3 years due to a 5 day itinerary I like and would like to do I again with new bar options.

I wouldn't count on crew members all the time. The Miracle was said to be getting Guys, Blue Iguana and the Seaside theater, but didn't get any of them.

John Heald stated on his fb page a while back that the Victory was scheduled for "full 2.0 upgrades". Hope so! Really hoping its not partial 2.0 - like the Miracle. :o

Either way - the Steakhouse is not/never was part of the 2.0 updates.

Here is a site that lists all of the 2.0 upgrades - tracked by ship. http://sagetronics.com/archives/carnival-2-0-upgrades/

Edited by happy cruzin

John Heald stated on his fb page a while back that the Victory was scheduled for "full 2.0 upgrades". Hope so! Really hoping its not partial 2.0 - like the Miracle. :o

Either way - the Steakhouse is not/never was part of the 2.0 updates.

Here is a site that lists all of the 2.0 upgrades - and he tracks them by ship. http://sagetronics.com/archives/carnival-2-0-upgrades/

As much as I like John he has been wrong a few times.